Tuesday, November 20, 2007

"Good & unforgetable" Experience

这28年以来,重来都没有过如此的经历。
今天不知该说是幸运还是倒霉。。。

Story begins...
Around 3pm suddenly no electricity in my office, i feel so happy ~ no need to work....
We all chit chat & makan jagung in office until 5.45pm, my manager told us can go back at 6pm. wah, this is a good news, I can go clark hatch to have my fit ball class & steam bath, so happy.

I & my colleague (10 ppl) go to take lift, when the lift arrive 20th floor, 7of us (5 gals & 2 guys) go in 1st. suddenly the lift stop. oh my god, we are stack in the lift. we are stack between 19th & 20th floor. we are so scare. we press the bell & ask help from the other 3 colleague that outside the lift. after 45min the hotel maintenance just arrived to rescue us. my goodness 45min. Just like a steam bath in there

This 45min is a special & funny time, although we are scare but we still enjoy in the lift. we still take the photo inside the lift for the memory. hahahaha (all orang gila)

After come out, we walk frm 20th floor to ground floor ~ a good exercise. >_<
When the time i reach clark hatch, my leg stil shake & my head still pening. Haizzz, i still miss my fit ball class.

"Good & Unforgetable" Experience

2 comments:

bantwan said...

this is a lesson, when no electric, dun take lift. haha..

by the way, ur office very high floor ler, go look for those lower floor office. no electric still can walk up. :D

♡~~♡ GiRliE ♡~~♡ said...

Haizzz... wat to do ler...
Here so free & i can online to do my own business kekekeke :P